Forklift Driver Training.
Forklifts accidents occur frequently and can often lead to serious injury so forklift training is of overriding importance to reduce risk.
Companies are legally obliged to train staff to use equipment safely as part of a company’s health and safety policy and risk assessment. Noncompliance, could lead to heavy fines and even custodial sentences.
Forklift Training Courses.
Using our own team of ITSSAR registered instructors Capital Forklifts can offer a variety of training courses to suit your requirements.
Training can be given either at our own facility in Hull or on your own premises, provided these are suitable.
The following are the most common forklift training courses delivered by Capital Forklift:
- Novice Course (5 Day) – Aimed at people with no previous experience
- Operator Course (3 Day) – Aimed at people who have had previous operating experience, but either do not have a certificate or are unable to provide proof that they held one
- Refresher Course (1 Day) – For those operators who have been trained and tested in the UK.
Conversion Forklift Training Course.
For operators who already hold a certificate in one type of fork truck, but would like to gain a certificate in an additional class.
Multiple classes of operator certificate can often result in a much wider appeal to prospective employers.
Forklift Training Courses – What’s Included?
All of our courses include the following:
- Basic ITSSAR and TOPS Registration
- Certificate of Training
- A detailed course manual with working exercises
For more details and to book your course, call us today or click here